Fulham Dental Centre is a mainly private dental practice in Fulham, London. We offer cosmetic, general and preventive dentistry.
Our goals are simple – to provide you with a healthy, confident smile and a unique dental experience with a gentle touch.
We offer a wide choice of treatments at our practice, including general and preventive dentistry aimed at helping you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and your breath fresh. We are highly skilled in cosmetic dentistry, offering the latest in veneers,Invisalign® orthodontics, dental implants, Zoom!® tooth whitening and facial aesthetic treatments to help you look and feel younger.
We are enthusiastic, considerate and caring, assuring you of a warm welcome with relaxing dentistry and great results. In fact, we are so confident of the quality of our dentistry that we offer a guarantee on all crown and bridge work.
At our dental practice, all treatments are carried out under strict cross-infection policies to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our practice is a member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme.
Routine Dental Check-Ups
There are many misconceptions surrounding how often people believe they need to visit their dentist for a routine check-up, and that is because the frequency at which a person needs to see their dentist is relevant to the individual. For example, a dentist may wish to see a patient again after three months if a problem or condition has been identified, whereas a patient with good oral health may not need another appointment for up to two years.
The main reason that dentists recommend routine check-ups is so that any dental issues or conditions that could conceivably arise are not left untreated and therefore allowed to cause significant harm to your oral health. As with many medical or health conditions, the earlier the point at which they are identified, the more efficiently and effectively they can be dealt with.
Standard dental appointment should involve:
- Discussion of any problems a patient has been having with the teeth, gums, or mouth.
- Thorough examination of the teeth, gums, and mouth.
- Discussion about how general lifestyle and dietary habits may be affecting your oral health.
- Advice on effective tooth brushing and cleaning, and which methods and products would be best suited to your needs.
- Clear recommendation on a recall period and how soon you should be soon for your next dental appoint.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced dentist and periodontist specialist
- Member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme
- Free no obligation consultation
- 12 months interest-free credit available
- Convienent location Fulham