Invisalign Dentist in Fulham
More and more people are turning to orthodontics to get the smile they've always wanted. Teeth straightening improves the appearance of your teeth, which can transform how you feel about your looks. Aligned teeth work better too, with less chance of chips and cracks.
Introducing Invisalign invisible braces
The Invisalign system is a revolutionary alternative to traditional metal dental braces. Invisalign is a series of clear, removable teeth aligners. The aligners move your teeth gently, a little at a time. You'll move on to your next set every 2 weeks until your teeth reach their desired position. There are no clunky wires or brackets. In fact, your braces will be barely visible.
Invisalign can treat all sorts of teeth alignment issues, such as:
- Widely spaced teeth
- Cross bites
- Deep bites
- Under bites
Invisalign fits your lifestyle
Take your aligners out whenever you need to; for example, if you're attending a party or meeting. Eating your favourite foods is no problem because you can simply remove your braces. And you can take them out to clean your teeth.
The Invisalign process
- The first step is a visit to Fulham Dental Centre for a consultation with principal dentist, Dr Reza Najafi. He will create an impression of your teeth to check the Invisalign System is suitable and discuss treatment with you.
- Next, Dr Najafi creates an individual treatment plan using ClinCheck. This 3D treatment plan shows stages of movement your teeth are likely to go through. So you'll see what your teeth will look like before you even start the treatment.
- Your aligners are custom-made. You'll wear each set for 2 weeks. Your teeth will start to move to their new position gradually.
- Over the course of the treatment, you'll come back to Fulham Dental Centre so your dentist can check your progress.
- Once your treatment is complete, you can enjoy your new straight teeth. To keep them in place from now on, you'll have a retainer to wear at overnight.
How long to straighten teeth
The length of time it takes to straighten teeth with Invisalign depends on how far your teeth need to move. Everyone is different. Typically, it takes from 9 to 18 months to get straight teeth. To find out how long your Invisalign treatment will take, why not book a consultation?
Cost of Invisalign
It's hard to put a price on how you'll feel when you're happy with your smile. But sticking to a budget is a fact of life for most of us. The cost of your Invisalign treatment depends on your individual teeth. Dr Najafi will give you an exact price at your consultation.
What to do next
If you'd like to take the first step towards straight teeth, please call Fulham Dental Centre on 020 7385 6532 to book a consultation with our dentist.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Inman Aligner Braces
- Invisalign Braces
- Advice for Nervous Patients
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced dentist and periodontist specialist
- Member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme
- Free no obligation consultation
- 12 months interest-free credit available
- Convienent location Fulham